The 2019 Cyprus Tax Returns are due by 30th November 2020 (extended from 30th October) online.
Here’s a checklist of 19 Things to Prepare before submitting your Cyprus Tax Return 2019 Online.
You will need:
- Online Tax registration to complete your return
- Your Tax Agent added to your tax registration if you need their online help.
- Your Cyprus Tax ID – TIC (Tax Identification Code)
- Your health exemption number, permanent resident number, defence tax exemption.
- Your IBAN bank number
- Your Cyprus social insurance number if self employed in Cyprus or receiving Cyprus pension.
- If your employment or self employment is in another EU or EEA country for social insurance you must add that other country detail to avoid a double health tax in Cyprus
- Details of income including TIC of the employer or pension payer
- Details of tax , social and health tax deductions by employers and pension payers
- Cyprus rental income needs full land ownership details from contracts and land registry
- For dividends interest received TIC plus tax at source details and account numbers
- Details of income exempt from income tax but still
liable to health tax
- Details of fed unions for charity, political, professional fees.
- For life and medical premium the TIC policy number and amount paid details.
- Income earned before 28/2/19 exempt from health tax.
- Auto exchange of data form social and health and immigration sources may be not updated.
- If you have an auto calculation you disagree with you must make return, pay tax and then reclaim later
- Once submitted without error you will receive a code that allows you to pay any taxes due by bank or payment portal.
- Tax Return and Payments are due to be made by 30/11/20.
If you need help with your 2019 Cyprus tax return then contact us at ProACT and we can advise you, calculate, prepare and / or submit your tax return and payments on your behalf. Call: 26 819 424.